Hey, it's grey and cloudy in Michigan. And cold- don't let me forget the cold.
- Gone to Starbucks 4 times
- Eaten an obscene amount on bread and noodles (let's call this CarbFest 2010)
- Saw the new Harry Potter film (some girl was sobbing uncontrollably....uhhh, yeah)
- Went to Ann Arbor 3 times- maybe I should just stay in Ann Arbor since I'm there all the time anyway
- Cursed up a storm. Mainly at my computer and people driving out of Ann Arbor after the UofM football game
- Spent time with quality people
Well, folks. Somehow it happened. It's week 9 out of 10. I'm almost 2/3 done with grad school. Unfortunately, around this time each quarter I get a bit loopy. This temporary insanity is most obvious is my musical choices. Last fall quarter I listened to the same two songs by The Clash over and over again. It was a constant loop of Rock the Casbah and Should I Stay or Should I Go. I don't know why, that's just how it was?